Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

So glad I found Dr. Mansonhing! He takes his time with his patients and has been accurate with his diagnoses.

|  DR. Mansonhing  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

He lags on everything that he does. I've even confronted him about it and he even admitted it.(not very professional) Also I have gone in there many time where they have not done anything but take my money. And I could not pay one time and he charged me a late fee that was double my charge and i was no more than a week late when they said they would give me two weeks and reminder for me to pay, ha i still never got the reminder.... also when the receptionist says she'll call you back, she wont unless for money.I am switching doctors, so i can actually get some things done. I personally wouldn't recommend visiting him.

|  I really like this doctor...  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2008

I've always had great experiences with Dr. M as I call him - he is caring and thorough. Of course there's a long wait for a physical; there is with most doctors! Just plan for it, that's all. Anyway, this guy has actually spent time with me - emotionally when I needed it -- and I love his beside manner. I'm relatively healthy but I've always liked him and his office staff. Never had a problem.

|  show details
Oct 17th, 2007 on yahoo.com

This is not just a weight loss program. It is a life-changing program. I am a diabetic (out of control blood sugar) and 40lbs overweight. After the 12 weeks working with Dr. Mansonhing and Tiffany (dietitian), I was able to cut down my diabetic medication

Read Full Review at yahoo.com