Dr. Paul Mansonhing MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Irvine, CA

September 12th, 2016
Terrible office response
Absolutely the worst doctor's office I've ever dealt with. I put in for a prescription refill that required Dr Mansonhing's approval. The pharmacy received no response. I talked to the Dr's assistant and she said they didn't get the fax, so I had the pharmacy re-fax it. Still no response. The following week, I call and follow-up, and I'm told they will let the doctor know, but by the way I'm due for a physical. Seriously? Why should I make an appointment with a doctor for a physical, when he and/or his staff can't bother to approve or contact me regarding a simple prescription refill. Finding a new doctor now.

July 30th, 2012
Great Doctor!
So glad I found Dr. Mansonhing! He takes his time with his patients and has been accurate with his diagnoses.

August 27th, 2011
DR. Mansonhing
He lags on everything that he does. I've even confronted him about it and he even admitted it.(not very professional) Also I have gone in there many time where they have not done anything but take my money. And I could not pay one time and he charged me a late fee that was double my charge and i was no more than a week late when they said they would give me two weeks and reminder for me to pay, ha i still never got the reminder.... also when the receptionist says she'll call you back, she wont unless for money.I am switching doctors, so i can actually get some things done. I personally wouldn't recommend visiting him.

July 3rd, 2008
I really like this doctor...
I've always had great experiences with Dr. M as I call him - he is caring and thorough. Of course there's a long wait for a physical; there is with most doctors! Just plan for it, that's all. Anyway, this guy has actually spent time with me - emotionally when I needed it -- and I love his beside manner. I'm relatively healthy but I've always liked him and his office staff. Never had a problem.