Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Jul 30th, 2012

So glad I found Dr. Mansonhing! He takes his time with his patients and has been accurate with his diagnoses.

DR. Mansonhing show details DR. Mansonhing
Aug 27th, 2011

He lags on everything that he does. I've even confronted him about it and he even admitted it.(not very professional) Also I have gone in there many time where they have not done anything but take my money. And I could not pay one time and he charged me a late fee that was double my charge and i was no more than a week late when they said they would give me two weeks and reminder for me to pay, ha i still never got the reminder.... also when the receptionist says she'll call you back, she wont unless for money.I am switching doctors, so i can actually get some things done. I personally wouldn't recommend visiting him.

I really like this doctor... show details I really like this doctor...
Jul 3rd, 2008

I've always had great experiences with Dr. M as I call him - he is caring and thorough. Of course there's a long wait for a physical; there is with most doctors! Just plan for it, that's all. Anyway, this guy has actually spent time with me - emotionally when I needed it -- and I love his beside manner. I'm relatively healthy but I've always liked him and his office staff. Never had a problem.

Oct 17th, 2007 on yahoo.com

This is not just a weight loss program. It is a life-changing program. I am a diabetic (out of control blood sugar) and 40lbs overweight. After the 12 weeks working with Dr. Mansonhing and Tiffany (dietitian), I was able to cut down my diabetic medication

Read Full Review at yahoo.com