Dr. Paul Mantell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mantell?

June 25th, 2015

I always feel better after coming in to see Dr. Mantell. He always listens and follows up with your symptoms with tests if needed. When out of his field of expertise, he has his staff make an appointment at a specialist. My husband and I have been with him for the last 30 years and I hope I never have to change.

May 27th, 2015

I couldn't ask for better. Dr. Mantell is the best.

May 29th, 2014

We moved to Florida in 2013 and had to choose new health care insurance and providers. After some research we chose Dr. Mantell because he specializes in geriatric medicine and he has good patient reviews. He has exceeded all of our expectations and we couldn't be happier. He is our primary physician and with his advice and assistance we have been able to assemble a cadre of specialists to serve our healthcare needs. We are very fortunate to have found such a dedicated professional.

March 11th, 2010

CANCELS APPOINTMENTS

As a 6 month resident in Florida, I changed health insurance in order to have a doctor in Florida since I suffer from high blood pressure, sugar diabetes and anxiety due to PTSD. I had an initial appointment which was cancelled just days before the appointment; I rescheduled and had to wait 2 more weeks during which time I was having difficulty managment pressure and sugar levels which his office staff was aware of. Today, Thursday, his office called and cancelled my appointment for Monday. They said he tends to overbook himself. It sounds like profits and not a patient's health his this doctor's priority. Beware if you're serious about getting a doctor in Fort Myers FL

April 20th, 2009