A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul March:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. March graduated from Universite De Paris.
Dr. March has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul March MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul March practice?
- Dr. Paul March has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul March practices Internal Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Internists.