A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Marchetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Marchetto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchetto
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marchetto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Marchetto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetto graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marchetto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Albert Marchetto MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Marchetto practice?
- Dr. Paul Marchetto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Marchetto practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors, and Philadelphia Neurologists.