A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Marchetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Marchetto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Marchetto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetto graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marchetto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Albert Marchetto MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Marchetto practice?
- Dr. Paul Marchetto has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Marchetto practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Manahawkin Orthopedic Surgeons, Manahawkin Sports Medicine Doctors, and Manahawkin Neurologists.