Learn more about Dr. Paul Marchetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Marchetto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Marchetto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetto graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marchetto has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Albert Marchetto MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Marchetto practice?
- Dr. Paul Marchetto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Marchetto practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Neurologists.