A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Marcincin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Marcincin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Marcincin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Infectious Disease
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcincin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marcincin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Marcincin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Marcincin practice?
- Dr. Paul Marcincin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Marcincin practices Dermatology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Dermatologists.