A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Marcotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Marcotte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Marcotte, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Trauma
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcotte graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcotte has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcotte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Marcotte practice?
Dr. Paul Marcotte practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.