A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Marcotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Marcotte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Marcotte, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Trauma
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcotte graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marcotte has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Marcotte MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Marcotte practice?
- Dr. Paul Marcotte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Marcotte practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.