Learn more about Dr. Paul Marcotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Marcotte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Marcotte, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Trauma
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcotte graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcotte has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul John Marcotte MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Marcotte practice?
- Dr. Paul Marcotte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Marcotte practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.