A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Marik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Marik, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Respiratory Failure
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marik graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- UPMC Mercy
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ellis Marik MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Marik practice?
- Dr. Paul Marik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Marik practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Critical Care Practitioners.