A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Markovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Markovitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markovitz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Markovitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Markovitz, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovitz graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jay Markovitz MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Markovitz practice?
- Dr. Paul Markovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Markovitz practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.