A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Markovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Markovitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Markovitz, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Markovitz graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jay Markovitz MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Markovitz practice?
- Dr. Paul Markovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Markovitz practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.