A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Maroni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Maroni, Urologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Maroni, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maroni graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maroni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maroni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Maroni practice?
- Dr. Paul Maroni practices Urology near Aurora, CO.