Overall Review

May 30th, 2014
Kidney Surgery
Kidney surgery is not pleasant but I felt I received comfort and excellent care from Dr. Maroni and his staff at the University of Colorado Hospital before, during and after my surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Maroni to anyone needing this kind of treatment.

July 24th, 2012
Kind Caring Doctor
Very kind, knowledgeable, skilled. Follows up, called me at home to check progress. Easy to talk with and he listens. Answers all your questions. Does not act rushed. Cliff Jones who works for him is a godsend. He would call 3 times a week after I went home just to check. Constantly emails answers to questions. Response is always within the hour. Even gave his home number.

August 12th, 2011
Great doctor, kind and understanding
Dr. Maroni is a great Dr. I can't say enough good about him. Treated for cancer with HIFU and he was very caring. Took time to answer all my questions. Remembered who I was and had staff follow up on any instructions he gave. Very skilled. Just what you want when you have a serious disease. His cancer co-ordinator, Cliff Jones, is the best. He would follow-up with calls every two days during treatment. I had the best of care from both.

May 18th, 2010
Overblown sense of entitlement, Vulture billing dept
He talked a good game, but in the end didn't help my husband. Beware because his office charges huge fees for their Dr's as if they were some kind of superstars. But he didn't do anything special. You could pay less than one fifth of what he charges, for the same old treatment somewhere else. His office will set up payment plans with you and then rescind them even though you keep your word and pay as agreed, and then will threaten to ruin you if you don't pay MORE than you agreed to pay. I thought this kind of harrassment was not legal when it came to medical bills, but apparently these people don't give a flying leap about anyone and are only in it for the money. We were actually told that we were treated worse in this regard because we were the kind of people who paid our bills on time, so they knew they could wring it out of us... their collection lady read my husband all our personally identifiable information and private details over the phone, apparently to intimidate. Never mind that our information is supposed to be protected by law. If you are a CANCER patient working your tail off to pay your bills, perhaps this much intense stress and upset would be better to avoid. Our entire family is enraged over this and we are writing the regulatory agencies. Go somewhere else.

January 13th, 2010
Dr. Maroni was a godsend! I thankfully am healthy and strong thanks to his expertise.I highly recommend him if anyone has a renal tumor and surgery is necessary.