A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Marr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Marr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Marr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marr graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Marr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Marr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Marr practice?
- Dr. Paul Marr has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Marr practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors and Reading Family Physicians.