A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Marshall is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Marshall, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Marshall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Marshall practice?
Dr. Paul Marshall practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists.