Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Marshburn
Dr. Paul Marshburn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Marshburn is affiliated with Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Maricopa Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Marshburn has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Marshburn has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Paul Marshburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Daniel Stone III
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Felipe Videla
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi25
Dr. Shazia Malik
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecologic Oncology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi20