A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mason has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans