A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mason has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Mason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Mason practice?
- Dr. Paul Mason has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY and Warsaw, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.