Learn more about Dr. Paul Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mason has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Mason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Mason practice?
- Dr. Paul Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.