Dr. Paul Massimiano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

October 10th, 2013
MV Surgery
I just want to thank Dr. Massimiano for his great work. I just got a heart surgery (Mitral Valve repair). He did a great job and I was walking the second day. I was under surgery before but this is by far the best experience ever, for someone going under heart surgery. Dr. Massimiano used a new method in which he cut as minimum as possible from my chest in order to do the surgery, I think it is called "minimally invasive surgery" Thank you Dr. Massimiano for your great job! My family and I wish you all the best! We recommend Dr. Massimiano for any one with heart problem, especially valve issues.

February 21st, 2012
More than I expedited...
I knew I was headed in for by pass (CABG) surgery and was expediting a different doctor, but when all was said and done Dr. Massimiano was a excellent surgeon and a Doctor in which I continued to see instead of the surgeon I had been going to. He listen to me before and after the surgery to find out what I was feeling and what was important to me. He continued to present more than I expedited. I very good choice for anyone looking for a cardiac surgeon.