A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mathew is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mathew, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Mathew BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Paul Mathew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mathew practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.