A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mathew is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mathew, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Mathew practice?
Dr. Paul Mathew practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.