A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mathew is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathew
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mathew, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Mathew BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Paul Mathew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mathew practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.