A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Matta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Matta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Matta, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Matta graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Matta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Matta DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Matta practice?
- Dr. Paul Matta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Matta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Neptune Obstetricians & Gynecologists.