A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mattox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mattox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattox
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mattox, MD, Psy.D is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattox graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Mattox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Arthur Mattox MD and Psy.D is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Mattox practice?
- Dr. Paul Mattox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mattox practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Durango, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Durango Psychiatrists and Durango Child Psychiatrists.