Learn more about Dr. Paul Matz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Matz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Matz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Matz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gregory Matz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Matz practice?
- Dr. Paul Matz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Matz practices Neurological Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO.
See Chesterfield Neurological Surgeons.