Dr. Paul Matz MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery O Fallon, MO

May 14th, 2017
LOUSY DOC
Dr. Matz spent all of 10 minutes with me ( he was timed) and decided I just needed to go to a pain magt. person. I am already doing pain magt. He told I had arthritis of the spine, and I sort of had that one figured out, since I have had arthritis fo the last 20-30- years, and I know how it feels I don't think he even read the report that went along with the cd of the ct scan. If he had he would be aware of the demineralization of the spine, the hypertrophy , arthritis, and if you replace the spine then you get rid of all that. I just want to be able to stand up straight, walk and breathe at the same time. So why did he not dp the spine surgery, which he lists as one of the things he does and get me well???I have no use for him.

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Matz treated me for Chiari Malformation. He preformed cranial decompression surgery surgery on 11/27/15, less than a month after I was accidentally diagnosed by another Dr that had treated me for 6 months for "chronic sinusitis". He took me as a new patient and was quick to act. He and his staff were great with my family and I. I couldn't be more grateful!!!!

July 24th, 2015
The staff sucks
The Dr needs to know what goes on in his office he lets one person try and run it and that makes him look bad

February 17th, 2015
So happy with his care!!!