Learn more about Dr. Paul Matzkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Matzkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matzkin
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matzkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Matzkin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matzkin graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Matzkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Matzkin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Matzkin practice?
- Dr. Paul Matzkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Matzkin practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.