A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Matzkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Matzkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Matzkin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matzkin graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Matzkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Matzkin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Matzkin practice?
- Dr. Paul Matzkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Matzkin practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Claremont, NH.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.