Learn more about Dr. Paul Mauk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mauk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mauk
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mauk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mauk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauk graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Mauk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Mauk MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Mauk practice?
- Dr. Paul Mauk has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Mauk practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.