A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mauriello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mauriello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mauriello
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mauriello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mauriello, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauriello graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Mauriello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Chambersburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Mauriello MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Mauriello practice?
- Dr. Paul Mauriello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mauriello practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chambersburg, PA.
See Hagerstown Allergists and Hagerstown Pediatricians.