Dr. Paul Mauriello Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mauriello?

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Wonderful doctor and very pleasant staff.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

He was a huge help with my asthma and allergies. I would highly recommend him.

Unprofessional staff, lack of caring

Posted on August 9th, 2012

This doctor's office has contacted me at least 10 times and not once have they said my child's name correctly. When corrected, they do not apologize. They have switched my appointment time, without calling to find out when it is convenient at least 3 times, and we've only had three appointments. The staff is very rude when the call. But most troubling is the fact that they lost a prescription for a rescue medication for my child for a full two days because the doctor forgot to call it in. Forgetting to call it in was understandable, but after I called and let them know I couldn't obtain it from the pharmacy it was another two days of them saying "I have no idea why?" before they sorted out that it hadn't been sent in the first place (I was told it had been). Not only that, but I had no apology even though my son's life was in danger. And, it would make a lot more sense that rather than wasting time without the prescription that they would have made sure I was taken care of. it's ridiculous to deal with them. I do not recommend them whatsoever.

Bad Doctor/Staff

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

My office visits were very disappointing. Entire staff lacked professionalism and just didn't care about patients. Time with doctor was very short and instructions were minimal. Overall, a very bad experience. Seek another doctor. Poor care/treatment from this doctor/staff caused me to stop my allergy treatment.

Posted on April 26th, 2017