Learn more about Dr. Paul Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mayo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayo
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mayo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mayo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Mayo MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Mayo practice?
- Dr. Paul Mayo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mayo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, and New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners.