Dr. Paul Henry Mayo MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mayo is Satisfactory. Dr. Mayo has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mayo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Mayo practice?
Dr. Paul Mayo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Glen Oaks, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, New York Pulmonologists, and New York Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Mayo