Dr. Paul Henry Mayo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mayo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mayo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Mayo practice?
Dr. Paul Mayo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Urgent Care Centers, New York Pulmonologists, and New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.