A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mayo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mayo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mayo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Mayo MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Mayo practice?
- Dr. Paul Mayo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mayo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, and New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners.