A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mayo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mayo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mayo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Mayo practice?
Dr. Paul Mayo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, New York Pulmonologists, and New York Anesthesiologists.