A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mazzara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mazzara, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mazzara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Frank Mazzara MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Mazzara practice?
- Dr. Paul Mazzara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mazzara practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East China, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.