Dr. Paul Mazzeo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mazzeo?

October 8th, 2012

Needs to quit research and go back to medical school.

June 14th, 2012

Rediculous

I went in as a referral from a pshychiatrit and a neuropsychologist, was told on my initial that i had one thing so he up'd my medication, he explaind his nurse would schedule a follow up, waited 3 months without hearing from his office. upon my second visit he changed his diagnosis and told me everything was due to underlying depression. he is a quack, ask for a second opinion and get a different dr if possible.

May 13th, 2012

Wonderful!

Dr. Mazzeo is great. He's thoughtful, spends time with me and diagnosed me correctly by ordering the right number of tests (not costing me a fortune ordering everything under the sun) before discussing different treatments with me. After reading some of the negative reviews, I have to wonder what people expect. Dr. Mazzeo is an educator. He discussed the different possible diagnoses with me before testing was completed, the rationale for why we were doing each test and explained the nature of my condition and its treatment. I was given the choice of three different treatments for my condition. He discussed the risks and benefits of each one and let me decide which was best for me. Dr. Mazzeo spent over an hour and 15 minutes with me. I've never had a doctor spend so much time for an office visit. I cannot say enough good things about him. He's the smartest, most caring, considerate doctor I've ever encountered!

October 25th, 2011

Best Neurologist Ever!

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Mazzeo and his office. He spent a lot of time with me, explained my condition in a way that was easy for me to understand and treated me in a kind and thoughtful manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a neurologist.

April 4th, 2011

Felt he did not care to take my symptoms seriously diagnosed without ordering diagnostic testing to rule out medical conditions that would require meds or follow up medical care may miss real medical health issues

March 7th, 2011

Spectacular!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mazzeo. He diagnosed my mother with Alzheimer's dementia after a year of getting the runaround from other neurologists in the area. He spent so much time with mom and me, explaining to us the condition, prognosis and treatment options. Dr. Mazzeo took a lot of the fear of the disease away from us. We feel we've found a true partner in this journey who actually listens to what we have to say.

September 12th, 2010

Great Neurologist

Dr. Mazzeo is a pleasure to have as a doctor. He spent so much time with me, diagnosed my condition right away and put me on the proper medication. I've struggled with my problem for years and had almost given up all hope. I can't thank him enough for helping me.

May 12th, 2010

My favorite doc

Dr. Mazzeo diagnossed my disease when many others could not. He has allways been sraight and to the point and very kind, Most of all he listens to what I have to say and gives me encouragement.

February 12th, 2009

Quack and stay away from him! Makes you his guinea pig!!

I came from a city on the other coast. I had neurologist and protocol that worked perfectly. From the moment I came to see him, he dropped what worked for me and tried to get me into every study available. Sounded more like he got kick backs. Then a list of trial meds got longer and longer, instead of what always worked for me. Now, I have a "Label" on me due to his unprofessionalism. Not to mention, his office staff will not tell you when you are running low on referrals, they will let you go in and then tell you afterwards that you had no referral and you owe a hefty bill. Send you to the collection agency in a heartbeat. Don't go through all the heartache and Migraines that he has caused me, Maybe his 14 years of so called practice is just not enough. Just stay away!

May 31st, 2016