Dr. Paul Mcandrews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mcandrews?

September 13th, 2015

Ethical hair transplant surgeon

Went there very concerned about my hair loss since he has the reputation as the best hairtransplant surgeon. He stopped me from having surgery (even though several other surgeons told me I should have surgery and tried to get a deposit). He told me to get on the medical therapies (finasteride and minoxidil) since that's what's urgent and we can talk about hair transplants in the future.

July 22nd, 2015

2 words- The Best

February 11th, 2013

Professional & Honest

Professional, honest, direct & highly qualified. I felt extremely confident with him, and recommend him to friends. He does not "sell" fluff, gimicks, and non-medically-approved products & procedures.

November 2nd, 2012

Hoochie Mama!

After a visit with Dr. McAndrews, my husband can't keep away! Dr. McAndrews made some minor corections, explained the small procedure, and wa-la-LA! I am a NEW me! Love the skin care and can't wait to see Dr. McAndrews again!

August 21st, 2012

AWEFUL! STAY AWAY!,

I went for a consult and was very unhappy with the visit. He is very arrogant! Sent 2 minutes with me (I checked on my watch) and left before I could get a question in. Seems like he wants to see as many people as he can to make money and the person doesn't count at all. I will never go back!

March 8th, 2012

Worth It !!

Professional, accurate, efficient.. I would refer friends and family to Dr. McAndrews without any hesitation

September 14th, 2011

Very Personable & Highly Competent And Caring Doctor

When initially making inquiries in effort to fine an excellent dermatologist, I was referred to Dr. McAndrews by three separate nurses that indicated to me that he was the the best of best in this medical field. Needless-to-say, I found their concurring assessments right on the mark. And even though I reside 20 miles away with plenty of other dermatologists in between to choose from, for the past several years I have my medical appointments only with this highly proficient and knowledgeable doctor. He has done surgical hair-grafts replacement on my scalp and taken care of all my dermatological problems with always great success. Moreover, he is highly personable, understanding, and easy to talk. I would highly recommend this fine doctor to anyone.

May 4th, 2009

A diamond in the rough. Absolutely the best hair tranplant surgeon in the United States

March 28th, 2017