Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Family Practitioner, Internists, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites), Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

The Everett Clinic
3901 Hoyt Ave
Port Gardner, Everett, WA 98201
425-339-5412
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Intelligent, Encouraging, Caring, Really Listens  |  show details
by M. Cantrell on Nov 24th, 2013

Dr. McBride has helped my entire family over the years. He has found answers when many other physicians had failed. I trust and cooperate with him. I have been so chrinically sick in the past, and his encouragement was welcomed. I am more than thankful for my renewed health and energy--I am well because of his suggestions.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2013

Dr. McBride is great. I have been seeing him for about 15 years. I really like how he explains everything so that you can understand it, even draws a visual picture. I suffer from chronic sinus infections and allergies. He has been very helpful.

|  patients husband  |  show details
by Stewart P on Jul 11th, 2013

Put my wife on Prednisone 15 years ago and forgot all about her. No other doctor would pick up where he left off at out of fear of liability for the prolonged steroid treatment. No other doctor she saw ever understood how someone could put a patient on steroids indefinitely to treat a sinus condition. As a result of the may years of steroids she eventually because chronically ill, disable and passed away. Way to go doc!

|  Would Reconsider Looking Back Now  |  show details
by Stewart Poths on Jun 25th, 2013

My wife first saw McBride over 14 years ago for chronic sinusitis, he put her on prednisone which she remained on for the last 14 years of her life. The consequences of taking prednisone for such a long time are life shattering. After the first 5 years I remember Dr McBride asking her if "we still had you on those steroids". I was miserably shaken to think perhaps he even had forgotten? Any doctor, who is willing can prescribe steroids, the patient will swear by the doctor as miracle worker, until years later the side effects begin to take hold, and as in the case of my wife those effects may very well cut your life short. In the past 15 years we never found any other physician who was not surprised, even shocked that another doctor would have had my wife on steroids for such a length of time, even for her chronic condition. So thank you Dr McBride, perhaps you are not the expert you think are.

|  Forget other drs - see Dr. McBride!!  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Dr. McBride has treated me since I began to have asthma symptoms while pregnant. Frankly, he has kept me alive. He also treats my son and my husband. For anything involving the respiratory system, we skip the GP go straight to him. He always remembers us and our ailments. Do yourself a favor & make an appt. It's worth waiting for.

|  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

Great Doctor, caring, explained everthing perfectly however his Nurse Cheryl was not great,she didn't return phone calls and absolutely no follow through on her part.

|  PN  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2010

Wonderful Doctor!!!!! I I personally know of at least 4 people whose lives he has saved. He is well educated, keeps up to date on the newest information despite the extremely huge and heavy workload dictated by the clinic he works for. I don't know how he does it under those circumstances. Need a allergist in the Puget Sound area? He's worth going thru the beaurocracy for! PN

|  Complicated Autoimmune Problems  |  show details
by Getting my life back again! on Jun 26th, 2008

I went to every specialist from Bellingham to Seattle over an 8 year period and kept getting worse with no answers. Finally, Dr McBride went above and beyond and I began to get help and find the answers to a few very complicated auto immune diseases. I am on the road to being healthy.

|  Brillant  |  show details
by Abby on May 6th, 2008

Our daughter has a number of health issues and has seen many Drs. all over the country. Hands down Dr. McBride is the all around best. Brilliant,caring,amazing bedside. Before you even begin taking medications you feel cured. Our daughter is considering a career in medicine because this Dr. was so inspirational. Thank you Dr. McBride!