A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul McCausland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCausland
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McCausland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul McCausland, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCausland graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McCausland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph McCausland MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. McCausland practice?
- Dr. Paul McCausland has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul McCausland practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Haverford, PA.
See Haverford Primary Care Doctors and Haverford Preventive Medicine Specialists.