A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul McCausland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul McCausland, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCausland graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McCausland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph McCausland MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. McCausland practice?
- Dr. Paul McCausland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul McCausland practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Marcus Hook, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverford, PA.
See Marcus Hook Family Physicians and Marcus Hook Preventive Medicine Specialists.