Dr. Paul Mcchristian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 29th, 2016
He is an excellent doctor.

March 11th, 2013
He is the only reason my sister and her daughter are here for you women are mad BC he tells it straight are just wanting to grip he is a wonderful doctor and I have a beautiful niece and my sister BC of him.

February 25th, 2013
would not recommend
over crowded waiting area, staff unknowledgable of common knowledge, he's out of date with current medical practices, no bed side manner, does not follow up after visit. i would not recommend this clinic. i am disgusted.

October 29th, 2012
Best of the best
Dr.McChristian delivered all three of my babies and I wish he could come to Kansas and deliver my third one... Which I may plan on coming back home just for him to deliver!!!!

August 3rd, 2011
Assumes every delivery is the same
It's been 6 yrs since Dr. McChristian delivered my third child and I still have nightmares about the delivery and care I received during my pre-natal visits. To start off, Dr. McChristian always implied that my swollen (to the extreme) and high blood pressure were the "norm" since this was my 3rd child. My feet were swollen to the size of elephant trunks - kid you not! Then he thought nothing of the fact that I carry a gene that is symptomatic with Hemophilia and that I bleed. Even though I was in extreme pain for months, with restless leg syndrome to the point that I couldn't sleep, that I was swollen and you could actually poke a finger into my legs and the hole would stay there AND my blood pressure was extremely high and beyond what a typical OBGYN would be alarmed at, he assured me that it was all "part of being pregnant". To make a long story short, I went into labor early, had extremely high blood pressure upon admission, was diagnosed there with extreme edema, was given 4 transfusions AND he had the nerve to write in my records that I knew of all of my conditions! Please ladies, listen up: This guy is way past his prime and could have really caused devastating results for me and my child had it not been for a doctor (Fertaudo and Dr. Phil Guillic) and a whole lot of caring nurses that came into the picture after delivery. He tauts that he has 30 years of experience, and he does, but I will never forget the care he gave to me and because of him I have a strong dislike and distrust of doctors. Not only did I suffer extremely during the pregnancy but the delivery was a horrible experience as well (Spinal block didn't take, felt him cutting into me and he argued that it was just pressure, loss of blood, 5 days in hospital), on and on...I never went back for my 6-week check-up and I hope to never see this man ever, ever again.

June 8th, 2009
he delivered my first
Hes very laid back, caring, open about everything. He will not beat around the bush if something is wrong he will straight up let the patient know and not just tell the 'coach'/spouse and let them make a decision. He lets you know what he is best at, but gives you other options