Dr. Paul Mcclain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

November 5th, 2012
I am 67 years old and Dr. McClain has been my primary doctor for about 20 years. Needless to say, I think very highly of him. He accurately diagnosis my health problems and readily refers me to the appropriate specialist when necessary. Usually, if Dr. McClain is not available, I will just suffer through my ailment, if it's not too serious, until I can schedule an appointment with him instead of going to another doctor.

April 23rd, 2012
Caution
Dr. McClain is a well meaning doctor that has a hard time treating pain patients. He doesn't have the toughness or savvy to keep patients from getting addicted to narcotics. I TRUSTED him to treat my pain illnesses with narcotics in such a way that I would not become addicted. I ended up one day being told by Dr. McClain that he could not refill my prescription and that my choices were to go to accupunture or rehab. While in rehab, I found out from my chemical dependency psychiatrist that 2 more of Dr. McClain's patients were being admitted into rehab that week. He means well, but this is a dangerous doctor to go to if you don't want to unwittingly end up addicted to painkillers/narcotics.

June 24th, 2011