A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul McClelland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClelland
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. McClelland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul McClelland, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McClelland graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. McClelland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Archer McClelland MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. McClelland practice?
- Dr. Paul McClelland has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul McClelland practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.