Dr. Paul Mccluskey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mccluskey?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mccluskey?

• Good

BEWARE!!!

DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! Take money somewhere else

April 28th, 2016

The Best Of The Best 😀

I'm going to make this short as possible, honestly there's no words that can describe Dr. Paul Mccluskey, when God created him he definitely took his precious time with him, this doctor is amazing, very compassionate, professional, understanding, and make you feel like you already been connected with him, he's very welcoming and has a very wonderful staff, honestly he allows you to be in control with your wants and needs, I went to see him for my first visit and the next week I was in for my procedure, the day I wanted to get my procedure done they was already book, but he made away for me to get exactly the day that I requested, getting any surgical procedure done is not a walk in the park, it's a very serious decision to make and also doing your mandatory research is most important, I search HIGH and Low for the BEST surgeon to do my procedure and all my results kept turning to Dr.Paul Mccluskey, I'm a visionary so looks and details is very important to me, I physically seen his work and I love what I saw and after I did all of my research I had to go see The One And Only Dr. Mccluskey, this man is a blessing and he has put a smile on my face permanent, I would recommend anyone to him, again I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Mccluskey and your staff you all are wonderful and keep up the amazing work because many people like myself life has changed for the better😀

April 22nd, 2016

He was Amazing

He was amazing! He worked with me to get my surgery done at the most convenient time even though it wasn't his usual practice. I'm so happy with the way my surgery came out. I'll definitely refer him to anyone I know who's considering plastic surgery.

October 20th, 2015

Fantastic surgeon

I am very happy with my breast augmentation by Dr. McCluskey. I had several consultations, but I chose Dr. McCluskey because he made me feel the most comfortable. He was knowledgeable without being pushy. He listened to what my expectations were and was able to give me exactly what I asked for. I am very pleased w my result. His staff is also extremely helpful and kind. I went in 3 or 4 times to look at implant sizes bc I could not make up my mind. The staff was so patient and spent 30 min to an hour with me each time, answering all of my questions and never making me feel rushed. They were also flexible enough to work around my husband's schedule so he could come see the implant sizers on my prior to surgery. I highly recommend Dr. McCluskey!

August 17th, 2015

Dr Paul McCluskey

Recently I had two surgeries done by Dr. Paul McCluskey. He expalined the procedures and the expected outcomes, but did not pressure me to commit. His facility is low key and friendly. The staff seems well trained. The surgeries both went well and I'm healing fine. As the surgeries heal, I have liked the outcome and feel I will look great. I think his technique and patient care a very good. His staff sometimes seemed a bit busy to answer all my questions as thoroughly as I would have liked. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Paul McCluskey. I found him through a friend's recommendation.

May 11th, 2013

I had lipo surgery on my thighs, underarms and love handles. I was very dissatisfied and voiced my concerns. I was told by Dr. McCluskey that in time that the bulge where my love handles used to be would go down and he prescribed weight loss pills. After months and no change, he began to realize that with the way jeans are made now (low cut) he will have to do the surgery lower but he never mentioned about fixing his mistake on my body. I was very dissatisfied and to make matters worse he didn't make my thighs as slim as we discussed. I knew I had made a mistake after surgery because after I woke up, I was bleeding badly and the assistant still sent me on my way. My friend had to turn around and go back into the office and get the assistant to come to the car. She gave me more gauze pads and sent us on our way. I’ve never been so scared. This really concerned my friend and she decided not to use Dr. McCluskey to perform her tummy tuck but after a year of her fear from witnessing my mistake, she decided to give it a try with another surgeon and he did a great job and she is very satisfied. Just Beware and make sure you understand what your final results will be.

May 9th, 2013

Buttock Augmentation

Dr McCluskey saw me for lipo & he mentioned he could transfer the fat into my butt. So I had the Brazilian butt lift & it's awesome. I love it & I've been wearing tighter dresses & showing off my new booty! The Dr & his staff are really friendly & I'm just really happy with my results!

February 1st, 2012

He is a life changer

Dr. McCluskey is a life changer. I recently had my nose job after debating it for years. Since I was a little girl I have been self conscious about my nose and cringed at the site of it in photos. I finally made the decision to see Dr. McCluskey after a friend referred me and told me what a great job he does. From the second I walked in the door I felt like I was making the right decision. I described my dislikes with my nose and what I wished it looked like. Dr. McCluskey did not try and sell me or make promises, he told me what he knew he could do to my nose and asked if I would be happy with the transformation. From that second my self confidence started rising. The day I went in for surgery I was greeted at the door by the anesthesiologist, he was so kind. He made me feel safe and promised that I had nothing to worry about. The entire staff was caring to my every need, after all this is a serious investment in your life and they realize it. After I was sent home both the doctor and anesthesiologist called my husband to check on me. I don't recall any excessive pain and feel like a new person. I am so thrilled with the results and jump at the opportunity to get in front of a camera. My nose looks perfect, people that did not know the old me say it looks so natural. I am one happy girl, thanks Dr. McCluskey.

April 29th, 2011

Great Surgeon!!

I was a little concerned about having surgery at first because he had taken over a practice and I didn't know much about him but he did wonders with my breast job, which fixed the previous job I had. My boobs look a million times better and I had no pain after the first day and no bruising. He is amazing and I recommend him highly. Thank you Dr. McCluskey!!!!

January 26th, 2011

Love Dr. McCluskey

I definitely felt comfortable with Dr. McCluskey. During my consult he was extremely professional and made me trust him. I was referred to him by two of my friends and I loved their result. My surgery is in three weeks and I can't wait! Plus Sherry and the rest of his staff are so helpful and are there for every step of the way!!!

September 30th, 2010

Awesome work, I've got the body to prove it!

I'm so glad I was referred to Dr. Paul by 2 of my friends. He's very confident in his work, not cocky or conceited. Love the staff, girls you're great! I highly recommend Dr. Paul to anyone in need of an awesome plastic surgeon!

July 15th, 2017