A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul McCombs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul McCombs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul McCombs, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. McCombs graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. McCombs has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R McCombs MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. McCombs practice?
- Dr. Paul McCombs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul McCombs practices Neurological Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, TN and Columbia, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.