Dr. Paul Mccormick MD, FACS, MPH Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2016
After being diagnosed with a spinal cord tumor, I was fortunate to find Dr. McCormick. Even the local surgeons I saw, all indicated that Dr. McCormick was the surgeon I should have care for me. I am grateful!

July 20th, 2016
The best doctor who gave me my life back. Dr McCormick's knowledge and expertise is unsurpassed. Thank you Dr McCormick.

July 12th, 2016
A great and caring doctor. Dr. McCormick's experience and surgical skills are exceptional! He saved my life.

July 12th, 2016
Best doctor.
I trust Dr. McCormick. The moment I walked into his office, he and his staff made me feel reassured that I picked the best spine surgeon. I've went to 2 other second opinions, but I ended up choosing Dr. McCormick because removing spinal tumors was his specialty. I highly recommend Dr. McCormick. Also, his nurse Jane is very kind and answered all my questions regarding surgery.

May 24th, 2016
Best spine doc
One of the best experiences with Dr. McCormick. It took a long time to find a good and caring doctor that knew what he was doing, and Dr. McCormick was the one that I could trust. Dr. McCormick has much experience and would definitely recommend to others.

May 4th, 2016
I Do Not Trust this Dr
Get a 2nd opinion!

March 31st, 2016
Highly recommend!
Dr. McCormick is THE BEST spine surgeon out there. I was able to live a normal life after he removed my spinal tumor. He saved my life.

February 4th, 2016
The best spine doctor for spinal tumors.

January 4th, 2016
Second Opinion recommened, don't take his advice.

May 29th, 2015
Happy with Office Visits
I saw Dr. McCormick twice while my spine was worsening. He asked me to wait until a certain point to do microsurgery as I had been through a lot of other medical problems and many other unrelated surgeries. I found him to be informative, kind, explanatory and had a nice Dr./Patient manner. Going to see him very soon, MRI's on the way regarding surgery. I find the two negative ratings to be one or two women not getting enough attention from their Dr. I don't need that attention, I need surgical intervention done properly and all of the top notch Dr's I know recommend Dr. McCormick for spinal surgeries of all types. Will post more post op. Wish me luck as I am in severe pain C1 to S1 with the cervical and lumbar spine both in horrendous condition from top to bottom via Xrays and MRI's. Hoping his golden surgical hands will help me. (PS, don't try to make an appointment without a current MRI, Dr. Mc wants that information for good reason).

September 5th, 2013
Dr.Mccormick saved my life and is the absolute best!!
When I first went to Dr. McCormick my life and the quality of my life was at great risk. I had a rare tumor inside inside my spinal cord that put me at serious risk to be paralyzed or worse. Dr. McCormick performed an 8 hour surgery to remove this tumor and I can still walk, go upstairs and have a chance to live my life as functionally as possible. If I had waited he warned me I would slowly deteriorate and he promptly scheduled surgery so I would have the best outcome. He then put titanium rods in my neck so I would not have pain for the rest of my life. He was there by my side, to lift me up, give me hope, and carry on through two painful surgeries. He was supportive, always attentive, and most of all compassionate. His level of knowledge, skill, and expertise is exceptional. I feel so blessed to have him for my surgeon and physician.

March 16th, 2013
Dr. McCormick came highly recommended as the best spine surgeon in the NY area. He corrected my spinal stenosis with a fusion. In addition to being extremely intelligent and a nice guy, he is a phenomenal surgeon -- that was what mattered most to me. I found his office easy to work with and I have had several follow ups with him. I appreciate everything about Dr. McCormick.