Dr. Paul Mccormick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mccormick?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mccormick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2017

World Class Neurosurgeon

Dr. McCormick is an extremely skillful, knowledgeable, and professional physician. He removed a fairly complicated and an extremely rare tumor from my spine in half the time that everybody predicted. Exclellent results! I feel like I never had this surgery, or the tumor in only 6 weeks postop. Definitely gave me my life back! Would recommed Dr. McCormick to anybody. Excellent office staff too!

July 29th, 2017

SKillful and Successful Treatment of Spinal Stenosis

Dr. McCormick performed extensive surgery on my spine to treat severe stenosis. I later tried to play golf, causing pain in my hip and leg similar to the pain that was eliminated by his surgery. After an MRI of the spine, he recommended checking my hip, and – to my surprise – part of my artificial hip had slipped, requiring a revision by my orthopedist. After that procedure, I feel great overall and deeply grateful to Dr. McCormick and all of his staff and the staff at Columbia Presbyterian.

July 26th, 2017

Outstanding Doctor

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Paul McCormick. I was favorably impressed with him from the day I met him for a consultation in his office all the way through to one yr post surgery visit. Dr. McCormick listens to your issues and answers all questions. He has a fantastic bed side manner during your hospital stay and his staff is warm, caring and very easy to work with. I had a fusion at L5 and S1. I am thrilled to report that I am doing exceptionally well and my life has been restored.

July 23rd, 2017

Restored my quality of life!

July 28th, 2016

After being diagnosed with a spinal cord tumor, I was fortunate to find Dr. McCormick. Even the local surgeons I saw, all indicated that Dr. McCormick was the surgeon I should have care for me. I am grateful!

July 20th, 2016

The best doctor who gave me my life back. Dr McCormick's knowledge and expertise is unsurpassed. Thank you Dr McCormick.

July 12th, 2016

A great and caring doctor. Dr. McCormick's experience and surgical skills are exceptional! He saved my life.

July 12th, 2016

Best doctor.

I trust Dr. McCormick. The moment I walked into his office, he and his staff made me feel reassured that I picked the best spine surgeon. I've went to 2 other second opinions, but I ended up choosing Dr. McCormick because removing spinal tumors was his specialty. I highly recommend Dr. McCormick. Also, his nurse Jane is very kind and answered all my questions regarding surgery.

May 24th, 2016

Best spine doc

One of the best experiences with Dr. McCormick. It took a long time to find a good and caring doctor that knew what he was doing, and Dr. McCormick was the one that I could trust. Dr. McCormick has much experience and would definitely recommend to others.

May 4th, 2016

I Do Not Trust this Dr

Get a 2nd opinion!

March 31st, 2016

Highly recommend!

Dr. McCormick is THE BEST spine surgeon out there. I was able to live a normal life after he removed my spinal tumor. He saved my life.

February 4th, 2016

The best spine doctor for spinal tumors.