A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul McCray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCray
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul McCray, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Diseases
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCray graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B McCray MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. McCray practice?
- Dr. Paul McCray has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul McCray practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Pediatricians and Iowa City Pediatric Specialists.