Learn more about Dr. Paul McCray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCray
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. McCray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul McCray, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Diseases
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCray graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B McCray MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. McCray practice?
- Dr. Paul McCray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul McCray practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Pediatricians and Iowa City Pediatric Specialists.