Learn more about Dr. Paul McDonough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul McDonough, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul McDonough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonough graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul W. McDonough practice?
Dr. Paul McDonough practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Surgeons.