Learn more about Dr. Paul McDonough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul McDonough, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonough
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul McDonough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonough graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McDonough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wilkinson McDonough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. McDonough practice?
- Dr. Paul McDonough has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul McDonough practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Orthopedic Surgeons.