A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul McDonough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul McDonough, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul McDonough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonough graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McDonough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wilkinson McDonough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. McDonough practice?
- Dr. Paul McDonough has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul McDonough practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Orthopedic Surgeons.