Dr. Paul Mcgrew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mcgrew?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mcgrew?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2013

patient

Dr. Mc Grew did a sigmoid on me . I don't like the way I was treated. He was very rough , didn't look before he rammed the tube inside me. I left feeling very violated. I would never recommend him to anyone

August 16th, 2011

dont expect timely test results

waiting for a life or death test result is nerve wracking. although they had the test results and the doc was in, i waited days to get the results. this show me they have no empathy for their patients.

June 30th, 2009

My Hero - Dr. Paul McGrew

Quite a few years ago, it was fortunate for me to have been accepted as a patient of Dr. Paul McGrew. My move from the Modesto area was bittersweet. The move was an adventure but my loss was the doctor/patient relationship that gave me faith in the medical profession. It does my heart good to know that he is still practicing medicine with an emphasis on prevention. Dr. Paul, your shoes are hard to fill - in my book. Thanks

January 21st, 2009

Dr is great, staff is not so great

It is always a hassel to get an appointment. They are very strict in their "policies". I needed a prescription on the fly and was willing to go in for the appointment, which could not be for three months, but unwilling to wait 3 months for the prescription refill. Dr. McGrew was out of town, so they turned my request down. I was with Dr. McGrew for ten years and was willing to drive 3 hours to see him, but because of his staffs lack of understanding I have found a local Dr and they have lost a lifetime customer for both Dr. McGrew and Dee, Nurse Practitioner.

March 16th, 2017