Dr. Paul Mckinley DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 17th, 2013
Best Doctor ever
Well where do I start. I went to Dr. Mckinley because I was feeling sluggish, I was seeing a different doctor that told me to stop taking my thyroid pills and come to find out that was my problem. Not only that but the staff is always very nice and professional (Ryan, Bernard and both girls in the front) So if you want a good doctor not only does he care he is cute as well and Dr. Kurz is great as well so either one would be good to see...

March 15th, 2012
Worth The Wait
He's definitely worth the wait. He spends time with patients as needed, not an rush in and out. The staff is extremely compassionate and professional. I could not give a higher recommendation based on the care my family and I have received.

January 24th, 2012
M. Hughey
We have been seing Dr. Kurtz for over 15 years and began seeing Dr. McKinley when he joined the practice over 5 years ago. We love and respect them both. They are fantastic doctors who take the time to understand the patient needs and explain the care and treatment. We feel either of them is worth the wait and continue to use their services. Dr. McKinley has exceptional follow-up, even in the middle of the night and he does so with kindness and a good spirit. My husband, teenage son and I value both of these doctors and literally trust them with our lives! The only negative item in all our years has been the billing which can get messed up at times and sometimes we have had to wait a LONG time to see the doctor. These concernes are not enough of a concern to loose these great doctors but it does frustrate an otherwise great experience. W particularly love the paper shorts!!