A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul McLean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLean
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McLean has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Eugene McLean MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. McLean practice?
- Dr. Paul McLean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul McLean practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rankin, TX.
See Midland Family Physicians.