Dr. Paul Mcmanus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mcmanus?

A very capable physician and surgeon

Posted on June 21st, 2013

I've been going to Dr. McManus for about 7 years now. He is very knowledgable and capable. He examines my eyes thoroughly and discusses my progress with me. I feel that I am in good hands with Dr. McManus. He is conservative in his treatment and recommendations. Yes, he can be late on the days he has surgery, BUT since I am told if it is a surgery date (Wednesdays???), I would suggest that people who find issue with this simply make an appointment for mornings on other days. They used to have a not so friendly lady as the receptionist, but I think she finally retired. :)

Posted on January 28th, 2013

Please beware of them talking your parents into any unnecessary surgery. This place is a cataract sweat shop. I'm sure they are really nice folks who do a nice job , but ethically they are out of bounds .

Sets the standard for excellence! Best of the best!

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Dr. Paul mcManus is a very dedicated, knowledgeable eye surgeon right on top of the latests procedures, medicines and techniques involved with the eyes. He is prompt, attentive and answers all questions-no matter how many or how long. He talks to the patient in language you can actually understand. I was extremely lucky to find this surgeon who saved my eye. Best of the best!

Posted on October 12th, 2017