Dr. Paul Mcneill MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017
Excellent results
Very good experience. Excellent results. Office staff is great and easy to work with.

July 20th, 2017
Very helpful, professional staff.
Dr. McNeill was very kind. He explained the procedures thoroughly and answered my questions. Overall, an excellent experience.

Awesome.
Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Every steps was fully explained. There was no pain and I left feeling I had all the information I needed. I appreciated the follow up calls. I was told I would feel so much better and I do!!! I would highly recommend this practice. I appreciate the answers to my questions and the suggestions for follow up

Excellent Service and Great Overall Experience
Dr.McNeil and his entire team are superb! Very kind, and helpful team! Overall great experience!

Common Sense Approach
Dr. NcNeill gives the patient reasonable and logical and common sense advice. I left feeling that I was in charge; that he was not looking for another avenue of income. My prognosis did not necessitate any surgical treatment. What a refreshing medical experience!

July 12th, 2017
Clear explanations and very knowledgeable
Explained things to me very well so I could understand it. Excellent treatment to help me. Would use again and recommend. All the support staff are Great!

July 11th, 2017
Venus Closure & Phlebectomy
Dr. McNeil, takes time to listen and provide her expertise.

June 30th, 2017
Great visit!
Dr. McNeill was excellent.

June 26th, 2017
great experience!
very helpful in resolving leg swelling due to knee injury. Wearing of compression hose and leg raises were prescribed. All better after 4 weeks.....Thank you!

June 21st, 2017
Dr. McNeill is a Genius!
I remember when I first came to see Dr. McNeill, I felt some hesitation, coupled with a bit of embarrassment as vericose veins is not usually common among males. Dr. McNeill, quickly put my hesitations to rest, he was very professional and explained the game plan thoroughly. We moved forward with my procedure and treatment and I am so excited and happy with the results. Today is my one year follow up and he just showed me a picture of my leg one year ago. To say that my leg looks different is a complete understatement! Thank you Dr. McNeill, you are truly a master at what you do!

June 14th, 2017
100% Improvement
My Mother's legs were swollen so much that she could barely walk. After Speaking with Dr. McNeill and following his suggestions, Mom has been able to get her legs back to normal. Thank you Dr. McNeill for your great care!

June 14th, 2017
Great Experience
Dr. McNeill was knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. I'd recommend him to my family and friends. His staff was also great.