Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Excellent care. Friendly manner. show details Excellent care. Friendly manner.
by C. D. on Jul 12th, 2016 on doctor.com

Great staff, no long waits in office and friendly. Clear explanations and never any feeling of being rushed.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
So glad I did this! show details So glad I did this!
by Leslie F. on Jul 12th, 2016 on doctor.com

I had a varicose vein issue in my right leg. After the treatments in December I am for the first time in over 10 years wearing shorts this summer! Th ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
extraordinary results every time show details extraordinary results every time
by L. W. on Jul 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

I've been a patient of Dr. McNeill's for sclerotherapy and related treatments over several years. I trust his knowledge and experience. When you nee ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
good experience show details good experience
by joice c. on Jul 8th, 2016 on doctor.com

very professional and personable and i appreciate your honesty

Read Full Review at doctor.com
very professional and very pleased show details very professional and very pleased
by mary f. on Jul 8th, 2016 on doctor.com

very professional

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The Doctor and staff are excellent here, very professional and caring. show details The Doctor and staff are excellent here, very professional and caring.
by R. H. on Jun 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

He explained everything very clearly, including the diagnosis and treatment options.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great experience! Dr. McNeill and practice is wonderful! show details Great experience! Dr. McNeill and practice is wonderful!
by M. R. on Jun 3rd, 2016 on doctor.com

Took the time to explain the procedure with me, great communication before, during and after my procedures. Even texted me after to find out how I was ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Exceptional experience show details Exceptional experience
by Susan W. on May 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

Exceptional experience

Read Full Review at doctor.com
my experience was very easy due to dr. mcneill's expertise and professionalism and friendly manner show details my experience was very easy due to dr. mcneill's expertise and professionalism and friendly manner
by krista e. on Apr 19th, 2016 on doctor.com

amazing

Post Opp appointment show details Post Opp appointment
by Matt L. on Apr 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

Very nice /doctor great to deal with. He answered all my questions and i referred him to a friend.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent job by an experienced and competent professional show details Excellent job by an experienced and competent professional
by Mark C. on Mar 28th, 2016 on doctor.com

Knows what he is doing. Always felt comfortable in his hands. Had the confidence, and willingness to briefly explain things that I prefer in doctors.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Pleasant and professional show details Pleasant and professional
by J. S. on Feb 22nd, 2016 on doctor.com

I was referred to Dr. McNeil for follow up of a vein clot following one surgery and before another one. He took all necessary tests to insure that th ...

Follow up after Procedures show details Follow up after Procedures
by Denise P. on Feb 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

great place great people

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Here for cosmetic sclero today show details Here for cosmetic sclero today
by Sharon M. on Feb 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

Great job! Very good doctor I would recommend him to all my friends. My sister comes here too. Very happy with my legs

new show details new
by cassandra j. on Feb 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

The doc was very nice and all my question was answered.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I had a phlebectomy and the procedure went great. show details I had a phlebectomy and the procedure went great.
by Anonymous on Feb 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. McNeill was very personable and provided great care.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I was in the office today for medical sclerotherapy. show details I was in the office today for medical sclerotherapy.
by Brigitte . on Feb 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

After several visits to the office, it was always a great experience with Dr. McNeill and his staff!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Wonderful! Staff outstanding! Recommend them very highly! show details Wonderful! Staff outstanding! Recommend them very highly!
by Carol N. on Feb 10th, 2016 on doctor.com

Very kind and skilled! Concerned with the patients care!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
great experience!! show details great experience!!
by p. g. on Feb 9th, 2016 on doctor.com

I was so nervous on the day of my phlebectomy procedure. Dr. McNeill was very detailed and patient while explaining the process to me. I have recommen ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Professional and able to put patient at comfort with understanding of needed procedure. show details Professional and able to put patient at comfort with understanding of needed procedure.
by Allen C. on Feb 5th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. McNeill did a great job of explaining the situation with my vericose vein, getting my initial treatment done ASAP for my safety and then getting a ...