Dr. Paul Mcneill MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
great experience!
very helpful in resolving leg swelling due to knee injury. Wearing of compression hose and leg raises were prescribed. All better after 4 weeks.....Thank you!

June 21st, 2017
Dr. McNeill is a Genius!
I remember when I first came to see Dr. McNeill, I felt some hesitation, coupled with a bit of embarrassment as vericose veins is not usually common among males. Dr. McNeill, quickly put my hesitations to rest, he was very professional and explained the game plan thoroughly. We moved forward with my procedure and treatment and I am so excited and happy with the results. Today is my one year follow up and he just showed me a picture of my leg one year ago. To say that my leg looks different is a complete understatement! Thank you Dr. McNeill, you are truly a master at what you do!

June 14th, 2017
100% Improvement
My Mother's legs were swollen so much that she could barely walk. After Speaking with Dr. McNeill and following his suggestions, Mom has been able to get her legs back to normal. Thank you Dr. McNeill for your great care!

June 13th, 2017
Great Experience
Dr. McNeill was knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. I'd recommend him to my family and friends. His staff was also great.

June 13th, 2017
A positive experience
I had had a large varicose on my right leg for several years and Dr. McNeill did successfully perform a closure of that vein. The whole experience, from the initial appointments to the actual procedure to post-procedure, went smoothly. I would do it again if I had to. Also, I would like to mention Linda, who I have seen through the years, as a great professional: efficient, knowledgeable and helpful.

June 11th, 2017
vein procedure
Very smooth and well explained procedure

outstanding
Dr. McNeil is a wonderful doctor, he really took the time to make sure I was comfortable. He explained ever procedure to me very clearly until I fully understood. My experience with CVL was outstanding and I would recommend family and friends to his office

outstanding

Very good experience.
Dr. McNeill and his staff were great! They took the time to explain everything and the overall experience was very good with good results.

June 9th, 2017
Great experience in a pleasant office (great doctor and ultrasound technician!)
Dr. McNeill made my dream come true. My varicose veins have been bothering me for over 30 years but recently they have been causing pain, burning and discomfort. Dr. McNeill suggested solution and performed several procedures that took care of my issues. Every concern or question was addressed in a professional and timely manner. I always felt that I am in good hands.The staff in the office is very nice and they have cookies that they bake every day :)

Kind and descriptive.
I am thankful to Dr. McNeill, the staff and Nora for answering my many questions. So far so good! Looking forward to more cosmetic leg procedures and results!

June 9th, 2017
Great experience in a pleasant office (great doctor and ultrasound technician!)