Paul McNeill Is this you?

Have you seen Paul McNeill?

October 15th, 2017

Compassionate and humane doctor

He wanted to know about my overall health and went above and beyond the call of duty. So kind and compassionate.

September 25th, 2017

A very great doctor to consult for vein issues

Dr McNeil is just an excellent doctor true to every word he speaks. He is a very courteous , and patient doctor.

August 28th, 2017

Wonderful Physician!

I went to see Dr. McNeill after seeing another vein doctor in the area. I was nervous because I felt like a number in the other office and i had many concerns with the number of treatments I was told i needed. Dr. McNeill took the time to answer my questions and I'm happy to say after a couple of visits, my legs feel and look great. I'm so happy i sought another opinion here! Erin G.

August 14th, 2017

Excellent results

Very good experience. Excellent results. Office staff is great and easy to work with.

July 20th, 2017

Very helpful, professional staff.

Dr. McNeill was very kind. He explained the procedures thoroughly and answered my questions. Overall, an excellent experience.

Awesome.

Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Every steps was fully explained. There was no pain and I left feeling I had all the information I needed. I appreciated the follow up calls. I was told I would feel so much better and I do!!! I would highly recommend this practice. I appreciate the answers to my questions and the suggestions for follow up

Excellent Service and Great Overall Experience

Dr.McNeil and his entire team are superb! Very kind, and helpful team! Overall great experience!

Common Sense Approach

Dr. NcNeill gives the patient reasonable and logical and common sense advice. I left feeling that I was in charge; that he was not looking for another avenue of income. My prognosis did not necessitate any surgical treatment. What a refreshing medical experience!

July 12th, 2017

Clear explanations and very knowledgeable

Explained things to me very well so I could understand it. Excellent treatment to help me. Would use again and recommend. All the support staff are Great!

July 11th, 2017

Venus Closure & Phlebectomy

Dr. McNeil, takes time to listen and provide her expertise.

June 30th, 2017

Great visit!

Dr. McNeill was excellent.

June 26th, 2017

great experience!

very helpful in resolving leg swelling due to knee injury. Wearing of compression hose and leg raises were prescribed. All better after 4 weeks.....Thank you!