A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul McPherson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul McPherson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McPherson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McPherson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D McPherson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. McPherson practice?
- Dr. Paul McPherson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul McPherson practices Pediatrics near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Boise Pediatricians.