Learn more about Dr. Paul McRae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul McRae is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McRae
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. McRae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul McRae, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McRae graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McRae has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul McRae MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul McRae practice?
- Dr. Paul McRae has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul McRae practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Gastroenterologists.