Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Mcwhirter
Dr. Paul Mcwhirter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Mcwhirter is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, Marshall Medical Center and NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital. Dr. Mcwhirter has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Mcwhirter has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Paul Mcwhirter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, CA.
Dr. Michael Ein
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Concord, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Carol Diraimondo
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Concord, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Srikrishin Rohra
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Concord, CA 0.01 mi36