Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Ms. Adams on Nov 3rd, 2015

One of the best OBGYNs in the DFW area. His service and quality is above excellent. Awesome doctor!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Sep 8th, 2015

Dr. Meggs is the best doctor a woman could have. He has delivered all 3 of my children and i couldnt have chosen anyone else. HE always asks questions even when your hesitant to do so. He takes care of you during your pregnancy and explains everything and is there for you. He is caring and compassionate toward his patients and when there is concerns he assures you he will do his best to stick with the plan. I could not have asked for a better doctor to have deliverd my baby. He knows what he is doing and when it comes to trusting a doctor with your well being and best interest, Dr. Meggs is the doctor to go to.

Caring and wonderful doctor show details Caring and wonderful doctor
by Pradnya on Jan 17th, 2014

He is THE best doctor. I would highly recommend him. I delivered my first child, as normal delivery with ease.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Dena Rushing on May 28th, 2013

I couldn't have asked for a better Dr to deliver my last child. Dr. Meggs really stepped up and came through for me like I never thought possible. Once he moved to Baylor Dr. Meggs and his staff really impressed me with the service and unconditional services he provided me. He really went above and beyond and I will never go anywhere else.

Great Family Planning Doc show details Great Family Planning Doc
Jul 30th, 2012

Dr. Meggs has delivered two of my children. He's a great doc with wonderful bedside manner. He's an old school, wait and see kind of doctor, but very attentive. The only thing I could say that I didn't like... he's hard to wake in the middle of the night if you should go into labor; although I guess I would be too. I would definently reccomend Dr. Meggs if you are thinking of having a family or are having trouble starting one. He's there for you like no other OB that I have ever been to.

Dr. Meggs is UNBELIEVEABLE! show details Dr. Meggs is UNBELIEVEABLE!
by Sara W. on Jun 24th, 2009

Dr. Meggs was referred to me by a friend who had him deliver two of her children. Just go and make an appointment and you will see what I am talking about. This man is a GOD! From the moment you meet him you feel comfortable and cared for. His staff is A as well. I actually considered driving back to Dallas to have my 2nd child with him again, but this is not practical as I live 3 hours away. You won't find a better doctor in the whole world!

great doctor! show details great doctor!
by Anonymous on Oct 8th, 2008 on doctor.com

Great Doctor. He listens to your needs and has a great staff also.

Read Full Review at doctor.com