Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Caring and wonderful doctor show details Caring and wonderful doctor
by Pradnya on Jan 17th, 2014

He is THE best doctor. I would highly recommend him. I delivered my first child, as normal delivery with ease.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Dena Rushing on May 28th, 2013

I couldn't have asked for a better Dr to deliver my last child. Dr. Meggs really stepped up and came through for me like I never thought possible. Once he moved to Baylor Dr. Meggs and his staff really impressed me with the service and unconditional services he provided me. He really went above and beyond and I will never go anywhere else.

Great Family Planning Doc show details Great Family Planning Doc
Jul 30th, 2012

Dr. Meggs has delivered two of my children. He's a great doc with wonderful bedside manner. He's an old school, wait and see kind of doctor, but very attentive. The only thing I could say that I didn't like... he's hard to wake in the middle of the night if you should go into labor; although I guess I would be too. I would definently reccomend Dr. Meggs if you are thinking of having a family or are having trouble starting one. He's there for you like no other OB that I have ever been to.

Defae W. show details Defae W.
by Citysearch User on Feb 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Meggs is extremely professional and personable. He delivered both of my children now ages 20 & 17 at Trinity Medical Center now Baylor...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Dr. Meggs is UNBELIEVEABLE! show details Dr. Meggs is UNBELIEVEABLE!
by Sara W. on Jun 24th, 2009

Dr. Meggs was referred to me by a friend who had him deliver two of her children. Just go and make an appointment and you will see what I am talking about. This man is a GOD! From the moment you meet him you feel comfortable and cared for. His staff is A as well. I actually considered driving back to Dallas to have my 2nd child with him again, but this is not practical as I live 3 hours away. You won't find a better doctor in the whole world!

great doctor! show details great doctor!
by Anonymous on Oct 8th, 2008 on doctor.com

Great Doctor. He listens to your needs and has a great staff also.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Meggs show details Dr. Meggs
by Citysearch User on Jun 2nd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Meggs has been my doctor for around eleven years. Everyone in his office is very nice and I don`t have to wait very long to get in to s...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com