Cardiologist (heart)
Cardiology Spec Of Orange Cnty
700 N Tustin Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
714-245-1444
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  One of the good ones  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Meltzer for 12 years now. I am very pleased with the treatment and his comitmint to keeping my heart healthy.

|  Another good visit  |  show details
by Jeff Rhoads on Sep 11th, 2013

Have just come from a visit and check-up with Dr Meltzer. The staff at his office is always friendly and welcoming, Dr Meltzer always take plenty of time with me to discuss my treatment and to discuss the options. I am glad he is my doctor, he it the only one who has been able to keep me in a normal rythem.

|  Not helpful  |  show details
by Marcy on Apr 26th, 2013

The staff is very nice. This review is based on Dr. Meltzer's bedside manner, which is non-existent. I understand doctor's must be stern with patients, so they take their condition seriously, and change their lifestyle, etc... Dr. Meltzer gives only critique, and when asked questions he will not give you an answer. He has a cold demeanor, and it does not seem that he has a "heart" himself. My husband has atrial fibrillation, and he made it seem as though his future was dismal. As a wife, I asked many questions since I wanted my husband to be reassured that everything would be ok since his bedside manner terrified my husband. I am stunned at the previous reviews that state the visit was excellent. This is not true. We are seeing another cardiologist who does care about his patients by being compassionate. For your own well being see another doctor.

|  Exceptional  |  show details
by JL R on Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Meltzer is friendly and careing. The office staff has been very helpful.

|  Wonderful Doc  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

I have been going to Paul Meltzer for about nine years now. I have found him to be competent, caring, and friendly. In fact the whole staff at CSOC are top notch. I have recommended Dr. Meltzer to several of my friends with complete confidence. I had been trying to get help with my A-fib for over a year, trying different Cardiologists with no results. Fortunately I found Dr. Meltzer - he was able to convert me to a normal sinus rhythm and has maintained it for nine years.

|  Worst Doctor Ever  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

I would NEVER recommend this narrow minded physician. I am in the medical field and I have worked alongside a lot of brilliant physician and I cant say I have ever run into a doctor with such little medical knowledge. Dr. Paul Meltzer ran tests on me today and he did nothing but criticizes me and gave me not one medical diagnosis and then on top of being non compassionate he actually laughed at me. I will make sure every referring doctor out in the Orange County/Los Angeles county community know not to refer any patients to this despicable man that calls himself a doctor. This doctor needs to have his medical license revoked. Do not waste a minute on this physician it will be a waste of your valuable time and money, and still have no answers. He is a cardiologist, which is a scary thought. After that experience anyone would walk away with chest pains.

|  Dr Meltzer is the worst  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

I have never been to a Dr. that was as rude as Dr. Meltzer. His office staff was great. If you have to go to this office chose another Dr. He had the worst bed side manner ever.