Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Menitoff
Dr. Paul Menitoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chelmsford, MA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Menitoff is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital, Saints Medical Center,Inc and St Johns Hospital Outpt. Dept.. Dr. Menitoff has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Menitoff has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Paul Menitoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chelmsford, MA.
Dr. Ronald Winfield
North Chelmsford, MA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Usha Tripathi
North Chelmsford, MA 0.01 mi55
Dr. Tanzid Shams
Neurology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics
North Chelmsford, MA 0.98 mi12