A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Merrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Merrick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrick
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Merrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Merrick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrick graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merrick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Merrick MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Merrick practice?
- Dr. Paul Merrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Merrick practices Urology near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Urologists.