A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Merrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Merrick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Merrick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrick graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merrick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Merrick practice?
Dr. Paul Merrick practices Urology near Bloomingdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Lombard, IL.
See Bloomingdale Urologists.